Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I was on earlier ti install a new web cam.....went through…

Customer Question
I was on earlier...

I was on earlier ti install a new web cam.....went through the procedure...still says...no cam attached.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP paviian slimline......google chrome

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Followed the tech's instructions...he left while the drivers were installing.....I waited, restarted the computer and tried to test the cam.....no response

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/29/2017
Computer technician: ITCris, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
ITCris
ITCris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

What is the make and model number of your webcam?