Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Its not the computer but with my printer. Canon pixma, model…

Customer Question
Its not the computer...

Its not the computer but with my printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon pixma, model mg540

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

About a month

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't think i ever have.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It gives me a message saying it's not connected to computer.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/28/2017
Computer technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

No
I will unplug it myself
Computer technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

Is it plugged back in?