Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a new m535 Bluetooth mouse. I did step 1, step 2,

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new m535 Bluetooth mouse. I did step 1, step 2, don't really know what i was supposed to do at step 3, did step 4 but didnt know what i was supposed to do on the website. I just want to use the mouse.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Its a macbook I think

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your MacBook?

Internet, office files

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/28/2017
Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

when?
Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago

What exactly are you having trouble with installing the mouse

step 3 and 4
Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago

All you have to make sure the usb BT dongle is connected to your computer and then a new battery is installed in the mouse and then

Click on the link given below and download the driver software and install it after that it will work.

Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

what is the bt dongle?
Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago

open the battery compartment and check of the mouse has come up with a usb Bluetooth dongle and if it not there let me know.

just a battery there
Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago

in that case follow these steps.

Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago

Mac OS X

1. Open System Preferences and click Bluetooth.
  2. Select the Logitech device you want to connect to from the Devices list and click Pair.
  3. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish pairing.

Upon pairing, the LED light on your Logitech device stops blinking and glows steady for 5 seconds. The light then turns off to save energy.

Got it, thanks.
Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago

Please take a moment to click on the stars located on the top of this chat page to rate my service.
Thank you and come back if you need any assistance.