Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

My sandisk is not recognised by my iPad 4 mini. 11.2

Customer Question
My sandisk is not...

My sandisk is not recognised by my iPad 4 mini

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

11.2

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/28/2017
Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 1 month ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Try to format the sandisk drive on a computer and then try to use it on the Ipad.

Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 1 month ago

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

Moses C
Moses C
Moses C