Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

It's not my T.V., rather I'm having trouble with my LG

Customer Question
It's not my T.V....

It's not my T.V., rather I'm having trouble with my LG Flatron W2252TQ. I turned my computer off to go to my daughter's house for Christmas and upon returning home yesterday I turned the computer (a desktop) on and everything seemed good except the LG monitor which didn't turn on. It still won't power up. I've checked the power source but no luck. Can you please help me. Thank you,

Technician's Assistant: Is your FLATRON W2252TQ connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Again, not a TV, but yes I have powered it off and on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Again, Again, Again it is a laptop computer, not a TV.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/27/2017
Computer technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris