Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have suddenly lost my iCloud account on my computer. It is…

Customer Question
I have suddenly lost...

I have suddenly lost my iCloud account on my computer. It is still on my iPhone and iPad. I have tried to "fix" the problem, but my password ***** ***** accepted, and even the "trusted phone number" is 'not the one used before." I only use one phone number.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have never changed the password ***** I originally signed up.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. That's where it asked for my trusted phone number and said it was not the one used originally.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not. This is the main problem.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/27/2017
Computer technician: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Since the online options for resetting the password ***** not working for you, I believe that your best course of action would be to provide personal info, including the full name on the account, billing address, phone number, birthday, etc and your billing information (the card associated with your account). If you can provide this information, your identity can be verified and you can regain access to your account. Do you have that information available to you? Please advise. If you do have this info I can provide the appropriate contact information.