Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just got an I Phone 8 and I cannot get my h800 to connect…

Customer Question
Hi, I just got...

Hi, I just got an I Phone 8 and I cannot get my h800 to connect on Bluetooth. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

I will have to look.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

My Computer or my phone? Where can I find the version of I Tunes? I just uploaded the latest version yesterday when I got the new phone.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Okay, I am waiting...
Please cancel my order. Thanks, ***** ***** have not gotten any response here.
I am going to block this payment on my Mastercard.
12/27/2017
Computer technician: armymil2003, Computer Support replied 5 months ago
armymil2003
armymil2003, Computer Support

Good morning! I am sorry no one has reached out to you yet. I would like to help you if you still would like help. I can also send this to customer service to refund any money. The holiday's are upon us with a lot of questions with everyone's new products. Let me know either way! Again, very sorry no one has followed up with you yet.

please refund my money. Thank you very much

No problem. I will send this over to customer service to have them refund this for you. No need to respond to this question as you should receive an email regarding any refund.

Russell H., Computer Repairer