Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

The computer tower is sending a message it is in power save…

Customer Question
The computer tower is...

The computer tower is sending a message it is in power save mode and won’t come out of it with reboot attempts disconnect power cord etc

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell with a replaced motherboard computer is 13 yrs old we don’t have model number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

See memo above. Reboot tried; also disconnected power waited and restart attempted n results just started the am suddenly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How much will this cost

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/27/2017
Computer technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using the problem computer right now?
  2. Is it running with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess