Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Hardware

I can't seem to get my MagicJack account up and running. I…

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to get my MagicJack account up and running. I just recertified last week.

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

It plugs into my computer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

I only just received this in the mail last week. I've plugged it in, but no icon comes up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

That should do it!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/27/2017
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Russell H., Computer Repairer