Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can't seem to get my MagicJack account up and running. I…

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to get my MagicJack account up and running. I just recertified last week.

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

It plugs into my computer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

I only just received this in the mail last week. I've plugged it in, but no icon comes up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

That should do it!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/27/2017
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.