Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to buy international calls for my magic, magic is the…

Customer Question
I need to buy...

I need to buy international calls for my magic jack

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

Magic jack is the latest model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

My husband Patrick is the owner

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to buy International calling we have but not much money left on itnon nothing else

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/26/2017
Computer technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 6 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Computer technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 6 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff