Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to put my password in wifi and phone in my computer…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I need to...
Second opinion] I need to put my password ***** wifi and phone in my computer
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/25/2017
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!