Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My magicjack phone? i can receive calls put cant make calls?

Customer Question
My magicjack phone...

My magicjack phone ? i can receive calls put cant make calls?

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

The m/j go

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

For over 6 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I'v tried talking to m/j but they could not fix the problem ? they told me it could be tour phone is to old buy a new one, I did that still same thing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/24/2017
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.