Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have no sound. All. it is just that there is no sound.

Customer Question
I have no sound ...

I have no sound

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device has sound issues?

All. it is just that there is no sound

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For about two months. i am very computer illiterate so i just push the sound button and nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/22/2017
Computer technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?