Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer is fine, but my MagicJack phone sound quality has…

Customer Question
Computer is fine, but...

Computer is fine, but my MagicJack phone sound quality has become so bad the people I am calling complain, can you help

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

Checking

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

MagicJack PLUS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

MJ-PLUS

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Hi Josh, and Happy New Year. Yes I was trying to reach MagicJack for support and got directed to you.I can understand it is not technically possible for you to resolve quality opf VOIP connection when a computer is not involved.Thanks anyway, Peter Dove(###) ###-####
Russell H., Computer Repairer