Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

The connection for charging the battery on the Kindle Fire…

Customer Question
The connection for charging...

The connection for charging the battery on the Kindle Fire is damaged. Is there anyway to charge the battery when this happens?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

Two months

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Called Amazon, but they said they can't find my account. Said there is nothing they can do without the account information. Went online and can't find the account I set up.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process. Allow it to charge for 20 minutes now and see if it will charge

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!