Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just purchased web cam C922. The sound is fine, the video…

Customer Question
I just purchased web...

I just purchased web cam C922. The sound is fine, the video does not work - just a black box with a rotating arrow...what to do?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 7 Professional

Technician's Assistant: Does your computer have an On-Screen Display button for brightness?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just this

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/19/2017
Computer technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please make sure that your Logitech webcam is set as the default first

a Press Windows key + W.

b. Type Devices and printers.

c. Click on Devices and Printers.

d. Check if the Logitech webcam is listed.

e. Right click on Logitech webcam.

f. Click on Set this device as default.