Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Just got a new alienware computer with windows 10 and trying…

Customer Question
Just got a new...

Just got a new alienware computer with windows 10 and trying to install Logitech setpoint but having some problems. any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Alienware? Have you installed any updates recently?

Went to Logitech website and downloaded Setpoint but 10 didn't like it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

About it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/19/2017
Computer technician: arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Can you be a little more detail about the problem.

Are you able to install setpoint or is it giving any errors when you try that?

When it installed all of my sound stopped on every Medium on my computer

Okay. Is that the only issue you encountered?

nevermind, don't want any further
Help

Did it get resolved?