Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have the wireless keyboard and mse but don't have the wifi…

Customer Question
I have the wireless...

I have the wireless keyboard and mse but don't have the wifi connection

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Modle number Y-RR54 windows Professional;

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I need the wireless connection for mouse and keyboard

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/19/2017
Computer technician: arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

When did you start facing the issue?