Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

This is not about my computer necessarily. This is about the…

Customer Question
This is not about...

This is not about my computer necessarily. This is about the Logitech device that I bought if the harmony 7000 I think is what it is remote control universal. Having a problem

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

You have to excuse me. I'm not computer smart sorry

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I am trying to download a new item that does not have a remote control I have the model number of the part number or whatever, it shows that it's upgraded from the computer when the questions are asked of me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It tells me that it is there on the website that I have for downloading remote-control items but when I look at the screen and I already have four that were already put onto my thing that dozs work . But when I go to add the fifth one it does not work please help me

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/19/2017
Computer technician: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you getting an error when you try to update the remote?

Please let me know

Thank you

Russell H., Computer Repairer