Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a WD Elements drive that is not being recognized by…

Customer Question
I have a WD...

I have a WD Elements drive that is not being recognized by my computer. It says I need to format it. About two days ago it worked and now it does not.

Technician's Assistant: Does the hard drive icon appear on your desktop?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried accessing the drive on a different computer?

Not as of yet

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!