Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

There is nothing wrong with my computer. The problem is, I…

Customer Question
There is nothing wrong...

There is nothing wrong with my computer. The problem is, I bought a MagicJack and I couldn't make it work.

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

MagicJack Plus.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

It's been over a week now. I followed the accompanying instructions.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Russell H., Computer Repairer