Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have not used my lap top in over 6 months and forgot what…

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used my lap top in over 6 months and forgot what password ***** used

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Toshibazc14689q

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Pscbq-00e007 no i have not used it for about 6 months. it has beeb at Ch. and i use my dest top

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just forgot my pass word to open my lap top

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/14/2017
Computer technician: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the version of windows you are using please?

Thank you