Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

No sound. Desk top. All head phones. I would like him or her…

Customer Question
Desk top Technician's Assistant:...

Desk top

Technician's Assistant: Is this happening with internal or external speakers?

All head phones

Technician's Assistant: Did you try updating the sound driver on your laptop?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like him or her to call me if possible because it's a story.i had an appointemt this morning now I have more problems.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Computer technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can we please have a remote session so that I can check the issue on your system?

Thanks,

Kumar