Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to recover my apple pw. I was scheduled through the…

Customer Question
I need to recover...

I need to recover my apple pw. I was scheduled through the Apple Store I need to recover my apple PW. At the Genius Bar I the skokie Apple Store (Chicago) I was scheduled for recovery give notice that recovery would be available to me on December 25 at 11:23Am CST. That IS CHRISTMANS MORNING!!! Is apple the Grinch stealing Christmas, now?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I've tried changing my PW numerous times. It was most recently speculated that my problem is an expired credit card (which I no longer have) that was kept with iTunes. I've had my Apple ID for many years, since it's my yahoo identity. Can I resolve this problem of getting a recognized by apple password ***** destroying Christmas morning?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Ive reset with my iPhone. Is that what you mean. And it's to no avail. I can reset again and again but the Apple system refuses to accept. I' spent 2 hours at the Genius Bar and that's how I got rescheduled for Xmas day to recover a password. Or install a new one.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I would just like to enter a new credit card for iTunes and get a password ***** the Apple system will recognize so I can download and update my system.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
I don’t have a link. Should I click submit?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/12/2017
Computer technician: Karthik, Computer Hardware Technician replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It seems like you need to unlock your apple account first and add an existing credit card information on the account to start using it, am I right in saying that?

I want to inlick my account to Apple will allow me yo have a password. I think I have to enter credit card info got Apple tunes.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Russell H., Computer Repairer