Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a external HPHD hard drive that will not show up on…

Customer Question
I have a external...

I have a external HPHD hard drive that will not show up on my computer screen. can you help me to get it going again?

Technician's Assistant: Does the hard drive icon appear on your desktop?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried accessing the drive on a different computer?

No because I do not have access to one at the moment

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No not now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Computer technician: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you trying to connect it on a windows or mac computer? And which version?

Please let me know

Thank you