Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Are you the company that deals in on line computer problems?

Customer Question
Are you the company...

Are you the company that deals in on line computer problems? My data was recently lost and I believe I had a backup with an ATI company. Please let me know if you are this company.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Sorry, meant to include my name, Theodore Niforos,

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Computer is HP Pavilion P-6 2100, OS Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Windows 10 was reinstalled and updated following a System Recovery process with HP techs which went bad resulting in loss of all data

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you have a contractual arrangement with me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/9/2017
Computer technician: Russell H., Computer Repairer replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Repairer

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

This is JustAnswer, not an ATI company. If you had a backup with anything to do with 'ATI', I would guess it was Acronis True Image, which has a page here with information about its most recent version of its backup software:

https://www.acronis.com/en-us/personal/computer-backup/

and other information is on this page:

https://kb.acronis.com/tag/ati-backup

How may I help you further? If you made an ATI (Acronis) backup, the 'image' of your disk and its data might be stored by Acronis.com on their servers, and would be retrievable in that case, if this is the case, by logging into your account with Acronis ... and retrieving that image / those files / that backup.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated, in that case.

And, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.