Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I removed the power source all the drivers except two and…

Customer Question
I removed the power source...
I removed the power source all the drivers except two and turned the power button on and therefore it won't boot. I also removed the motherboard and got some info.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/8/2017
Computer technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Since I removed one of the pins to try to get it working properly

Hi

Can you tell me what type of device this is ?

I have a 5 disc DVD burner that is not booting, I took the time and removed the motherboard and have some info that will be useful
All I need is to know how to set the pins properly.

Is it DX 5?

I am not certain but it was manufactured in 2009
I was only given the machine and nothing else.

Can you give me the full make and model?

Thanks

Kris

Model DDU1678A Sony Optiarc

Going to opt out so another expert can have a go here

Thanks

Kris

Where do I find the response from the last tech that had given the solution?
Season Greetings!! I hope that you and yours will be enjoying your holidays. If capable could I receive a refund. I would definitely would like to become a member but unfortunately, I am not capable of doing so. I look forward to becoming a honorary member.