Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I think I need a replacement battery. My tab does't keep a…

Customer Question
I think I need...

I think I need a replacement battery. My tab does't keep a charge.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It's a 10.5 samsung tab. What is the O

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your computer?

I changed the plug you put in the wall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there anything I can do to get someone to replace the battery?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/7/2017
Computer technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Please let me know more about the issue so I can best assist you. Do you just need a replacement battery? If so, I can find that for you

I can post the battery link when you're ready if that's what you need. Just let me know. Thanks!

Hi, would you still like assistance with this? I was able to find the battery for the Samsung Tab 10.5 model

Let me know and I'll be happy to post it