Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have been waiting for a reply from magic beach use I did…

Customer Question
I have been waiting...

I have been waiting for a reply from magic jack beach use I did registered my new magic jack and I have setup my account until application 10 and I have cut off. Could you help me to finish my installation please

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I cannot find anything that I have been doing including my credit card no.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I gave my number to port, I also gave my information for the 911

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that I need to know where am at with my personal informations and software

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/7/2017
Computer technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To get this resolved, please enter your details at:

https://support.magicjack.services/