Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

New 3830, how do I get it to copy? Computer is HP pavilion.

Customer Question
New 3830, how do...

New 3830, how do I get it to copy?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Computer is HP pavilion

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Not sure what a operating system is

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Have installed updates it will print emails sent to me how does it copy ? little screen has English on it just did the installing and printed one time off my email how can I copy this??

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/6/2017
Computer technician: rugar8, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
rugar8
rugar8, Computer Support Specialist
Position the item print side down on the scanner glass.From the Home screen on the printer control panel, touch the Copy icon.Swipe to the desired number of copies.Touch Start Black or Start Color to start the copy job.