Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

The my passport WIFI light doesn't light. I cannot get

Customer Question
The my passport WIFI...

The my passport WIFI light doesn't light. I cannot get Windows 10 to find mypassport wireless.

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Nope Ihave it in the USB but it wiull not read.

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

The power light is blue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

The WIFI light doesn't light.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/6/2017
Computer technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Can you test your Passport on another computer and check if it can be detected ok there?

If it won't work on any computer, try using a different USB cord and let me know if that works?