Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need the driver for my Kingston SA400S37240G before I can…

Customer Question
I need the driver...

I need the driver for my Kingston SA400S37240G before I can reinstall a back up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Here's the problem - the computer (Asus) started as a windows 7. Then 10 was installed - crashed so many times I installed Ubuntu - now I want to reinstall Windows 10 as a second operating system - but I can't - Windows no longer recognizes the hard drive as NTFS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/6/2017
Computer technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!

You just want the driver for that Kingston model? What operating system for that driver?

Russell H., Computer Repairer