Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My service is NOT working... my internet is, but my

Customer Question
My service is NOT...

My service is NOT working . . . my internet is, but my magickack ISN't

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

I honestly DON'T remember, but is IS about 5 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

I've checked all my conections, as I said, about 5 yrs now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that's everything . . .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/6/2017
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I simply wanted Customer Care, from Magicjack
NO !