Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am calling about an HP monitor that I just bought. Iam…

Customer Question
I am calling about...

I am calling about an HP monitor that I just bought. Iam having trouble setting it u p. Best buy sold me a VGA wire, and the monitor came with wires. I am stuck and can't tell what to do. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

It's a 24 inch desk top monitor. How do I vfind out the model?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I was also told that since I had Microsoft office on my other computer, I could ask for a transfer to this computer. How do I that if I can?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/5/2017
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you able to use the wire that came with the monitor?