Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Trying to join my Logitech keyboard to my new iPad Pro. It…

Customer Question
Trying to join my...

Trying to join my Logitech keyboard to my new iPad Pro. It does find the device. HELP

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Apple ios11.2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Just open blue tooth keeps wiring trying to find devices

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/5/2017
Computer technician: syseng, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
syseng
syseng, Computer Hardware Engineer

My name is David.

The most common reason why devices fail to pair is that the peripheral device (in this case the keyboard) battery power is low. So before troubleshooting anything else, please install fresh batteries into the keyboard and try again to pair the devices. Please let me know the result.

Thanks,

David.

Do you still need assistance?