Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Yesterday I installed magicJack. I am not getting in com in…

Customer Question
Yesterday I installed magicJack...

Yesterday I installed magicJack. I am not getting in com in g calls

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Com?

Usre my what?

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No. I oinstalled this myesterrday and was tiold ev erythning was OK

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Computer technician: syseng, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Computer Hardware Engineer

My name is David.

Memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access can cause this issue. To rule out the network as the cause power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

Do you still need assistance?