Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Just got a vivo AiO v241icut-05. Trying to connect wireless…

Customer Question
Just got a vivo...

Just got a vivo AiO v241icut-05. Trying to connect wireless keyboard and mouse with no luck. Trir

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Trying to connect wireless keypad and mouse for new Asus.v241cut-05 Triedto down load user manual but get "file not found)". Should I should I have received a receiver with the computer?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I did not get cables to connect directly either.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
Computer technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

No
Computer technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago

Understood.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Kind regards,

Jeff

No. I'd like a refund
Computer technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago

Understood.

A refund can be done here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Kind regards,

Jeff

Nothing for now, thanks.
Computer technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago

Understood.

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jeffrey