Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am building an asus rog crosshair six extreme based 1800x…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hi I am...
Second opinion] Hi I am building an asus rog crosshair six extreme based 1800x ryzen video editing machine. I am having trouble installing and detecting reliably thebsecond m.2 ssd under the heat sinkJA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Rog?Customer: windows 10 homeJA: How long has this been going on with your Rog? What have you tried so far?Customer: i tried installing the long post that penetrates the heat sinkJA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: and also using the short post and omitting the outer screw to secure the third heat sink screw. The ssd is a Samsung evo 850 full length m.2. The securing screw for the ssd is in the same hole required to secure the heat sink.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
Computer technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Computer technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff