Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I cannot install Iomega drive model MHNDHD. DELL LAPTOPO…

Customer Question
I cannot install Iomega...

I cannot install Iomega drive model MHNDHD

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

DELL LAPTOPO WINDOWS 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell?

PLUGGED IN THE DRIVE, POWERED IT UP AND TRIED THE hOME MEDIA INSTALLATION DISC

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/2/2017
Computer technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

When you attempt to install the Iomega drive, are you given any type of error message?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

I paid $48 is PayPal and now they want me to sign up for monthly service

You don't have to sign up for any monthly service, if you don't want to.

You are now connected to my iPhone

I want to talk to you via my computer and not my iPhone
They now sent me to a lawyer on you sitep

Okay, stop going to other pages, please. Stay on this page.

I can remotely connect to your computer, if you wish. Do you want me to do that? I can send you the instructions that you need to follow on the computer.