Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Looking for power sypply for a unit with E4N0BC165958157.

Customer Question
Looking for power sypply...

Looking for power sypply for a unit with E4N0BC165958157. CN:2259

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

On the back it is a combo keypad or tablet. Running Windows 8

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

All I can see is HMDI on top, on bottom T100TA-B1-GR

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

I’ve looked o google, next step was to go to Best Buy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

What would Android do?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 3 days by:
12/6/2017
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!