Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Im trying to help my brother in law that is technically

Customer Question
Im trying to help...

Im trying to help my brother in law that is technically challenged. He has a webcam that looks a little older but we cant find the model or serial number or box. The problem is that he cant get it to focus. The software is current and installed and the camera is in great shape. It just wont focus.

Technician's Assistant: What camera mode are you shooting in? Does your camera focus better in some modes than in others?

He thought it may have been the C200 then the C300 then the C160 lol

Technician's Assistant: Is your camera's lens clear of any dirt, scratches, or smudges?

Yes the lens is clear and clean

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

Its just blurry

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
12/2/2017
Computer technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Can you attach a photo of the webcam?

Can the front element of the webcam be turned or adjusted to improve the focus or sharpness of the image?