Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How to darken text on a Samsung Monitor. Wait one while I…

Customer Question
How to darken text...

How to darken text on a Samsung Monitor

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Wait one while I look on the back

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

How to darken text on Samsung Monitor Model S22C350H

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your S22C350H? What happened right before this?

Nothing that I am aware of - text just started being lighter.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 2 days by:
12/4/2017
Computer technician: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean the text automatically became brighter all of a sudden?

Please let me know

Thank you