Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My logitech speaker system is connected to my toshiba laptop…

Customer Question
My logitech speaker system...

My logitech speaker system is connected to my toshiba laptop computer but no sound comes through the speakers from the computer. the speaker system is logitech Z313. I recently had a windows 10 update and the speakers did not play music or do sound videos from the .computer

Technician's Assistant: Is this happening with internal or external speakers?

External

Technician's Assistant: Did you try updating the sound driver on your Toshiba laptop?

Yes it improved the sound on the computer but nothing comes through the external speaker system.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Okay to go

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
11/28/2017
Computer technician: John, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
John, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please provide the following details.

Did this problem started after windows 10 update also in which 3.5mm jack is this speaker connected?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

top for speakers. the bottom one for headphones.

Thank you for clarifying it.

May I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

My end is completed . what is the solution fot external speaker system: logitech Z313.
hello John are you there?

It still shows as payment failed but its OK you can clear it later.I will give you the remote support link in a moment.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=edaf2e9c-4380-453f-8274-abee1124f9cf that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

I also already have trial membership with additional deposit of $5.

Please click on the above link and follow the on-screen instructions to access your computer and check the sound issue.

I haven't got the access to your computer yetis there any problem opening the link I gave or running the remote support tool?

Russell H., Computer Repairer