Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How to install logitech/c270. Windows 7. I was at 3 steps…

Customer Question
How to install logitech/c270 ...

How to install logitech/c270

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I was at 3 steps but did not doenload

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
11/28/2017
Computer technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you referring to an HD Webcam device?
  2. Are you using a desktop computer for this webcam? Or a laptop?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

HD desktop

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess