Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I bought a wireless keyboard Sept 19,2017. Since the

Customer Question
I bought a wireless...

I bought a wireless keyboard Sept 19,2017. Since the beginning, tapping the letters on the keyboard get stuck and I can't go forward. It is totally frozen.......... what to do??

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I have a desktop computer, Windows 10......

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I have had three or four keyboards though never a wireless and never had that problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
11/26/2017
Computer technician: Russell H., Computer Repairer replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Repairer

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That wireless keyboard is defective somehow. The transmitter perhaps, but more likely the keyboard itself.

So, I advise you to contact the maker - Logitech perhaps? - and ask for warranty-covered servicing (or replacement, at their option) of the wireless keyboard with the problem (and the dongle/receiver for it too, which might be part of the faultiness of the keyboard system in question.)

If you need further information about warranty repair procedures, let me know the maker name (logitech or other.)