Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want to send you a picture of an Iomega product to find…

Customer Question
I want to send...

I want to send you a picture of an Iomega product to find out what it is and how I use it so I need an email address or a text number that I can use to send the image.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The item is a 31799500 GPHDU Korea. What is it and how do I use it?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
11/21/2017
Computer technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

This is a portable hard drive and connects to your pc via a Micro b USB 3.0 cable

This is used for extra hard drive space and to store your data on.

but mine is silver and doesn’t have the GO lettering on the front right. Mine measures 9x12 cm. You say it’s a supplemental hard drive? I have a IMac desk top so can’t imagine having bought it for additional storage. Of course if it would serve as additional storage for my iPhone, that I can use.

Yes it's a portable hard drive that can be used either on Windows or your IMac, unfortunately you will not be able to use it with your iPhone.

Do you have the USB cable as well?