Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Having trouble getting Mouse x4000b to work. I also had a…

Customer Question
Having trouble getting Mouse...

Having trouble getting Mouse x4000b to work. I also had a problem with my prior mouse. It shows on my desktop however it wont move.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Not my printer my mouse.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My computer is a Lenova , my printer is a cannon and I do not have problems with the printer. Could this be a computer problem or a mouse problem

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Problem is two weeks old and I do not know what happened.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Why am I not with a mouse expert?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
Computer technician: P. Kumar, Information Systems Manager replied 5 months ago
P. Kumar
P. Kumar, Information Systems Manager

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

It does seem like your system is not recognizing the mouse somehow. Is it possible for you to share a Remote Assistance Request so that I can check once?

Thanks,

Kumar

Russell H., Computer Repairer