Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

CF-19 keyboard suddenly started not responding to certain…

CF-19 keyboard suddenly started...

CF-19 keyboard suddenly started not responding to certain keys, or entering different characters from that of a given key.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

CF-19AHUAX1M; age five or six years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started; tried a restart with no imorovement.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

It belongs to a remote EMS unit in Colorado.

11/19/2017
hongkongpom

Hello there please check that the "numlock" hasn't been activated.

Also if the keyboard has been set for another country say "UK keyboard" then keys will produce different characters.

Am standing by

hongkongpom