Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Move screen right please, tried to find out but no help, no…

Customer Question
Move screen right please ...

Move screen right please

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to find out but no help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
11/19/2017
Computer technician: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Repairer replied 8 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Repairer

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it computer's screen issue or something else?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,