Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

It is a miracle that I have the computer working at all. It…

Customer Question
It is a miracle...

It is a miracle that I have the computer working at all. It quit for 3 days. Seems frozen!!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

HP laptop. Windows 10 . 6 m0nths old. Very complicated for me. I regret replacing my I Mac.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

A new printer 2 weeks ago. Took about 2 hours

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I called 1 time to download photos and can not find them..

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
11/18/2017
Computer technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way possible. Thanks!